Fall In Love With Your Rugs Again
Here at A Clean Solution, oriental rug cleaning is our passion. WE LOVE RUGS!!! Rugs are aquired for a plethora of reasons. Regarless of how your have acquired your woven treasures we love keeping them looking their absolute best.
Over time rugs can become very soiled and lose their pristine appearance. Our pets can soil them causing very foul odors. But, you are in the right place. Our hand washing process restores the appearance of your area rugs and we guarantee pet odor removal. Let us help you fall in love with your rugs all over again.
Our process is continuously evaluated and improved to provide the safest and most thorough care for your fine woven treasures. We are the only oriental rug cleaning company in the Triangle area to be awarded an Associate of the Academy of Oriental Rugs.
Our Rug Cleaning Specialties Include:
- Heavy Soil Removal
- Guaranteed Pet Urine & Odor Removal
- “GREEN” Stain Protection
- Moth Repellant
- Fiber Rejuvination For Dry Fibers
- Custom Rug Pads
- Color Restoration
- Fringe & Side Cord Repairs
- Wrap Rugs For Storage Or Transport
Specialized Oriental Rug Cleaning
We clean soiled rugs using a hand-scrubbing process to remove stains and odors and restore your rug to its beautiful condition.
Pet Stain & Odor Removal
Our specialized cleaning process removes pet stains and odors restoring your rug to pristine conditions.
- The Academy of Oriental Rugs
- Color Restoration Certified
- Certified in Rug Repairs
Why Choose A Clean Solution?
Free pickup & delivery in service area
Guaranteed pet urine odor removal
All rugs are individually hand washed
All rugs are washed in clean cold water
We never steam clean fine wool rugs
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Can you clean rugs that have pet urine in them?
Yes! A Clean Solution can guarantee pet urine odor removal. Our rug cleaners in Raleigh, NC can add an additional process between step 2 and step 3, submerging the wool rug in a urine and odor neutralizer for up to 8 hours. When pet urine is deposited on the rug, the fibers absorb it all the way to the core of the fiber. A standard Raleigh rug cleaning will clean the outside of the fiber, but will not neutralize the odor in the core of the fiber. Many of our new clients call us with rugs that have been cleaned by other oriental rug cleaners, but still have a bad odor. Often, the rugs were surface cleaned with no attention paid to the odor problem, or they were cleaned at the customer’s location where proper decontamination cannot be performed.
Can oriental rugs be cleaned inside my home?
To a degree. On-site oriental rug cleaning can be performed, but there are some risks and air quality issues. First, wet wool smells like wet sheep (very bad). Second, without the dry soil removal process, the dry soils in the rug fibers will turn into mud when water and cleaning solution comes in contact with them. This makes the soils very difficult and sometimes impossible to remove and can cause problems for future cleanings. Drying is also a problem. If wool rugs are not dried quickly, browning and dye bleeding can occur. Lastly, the fringes can not be properly cleaned on site.
The Salon Treatment
- Examination – A very thorough inspection of the rug is performed for dye stability and to look for any damage or special conditions that may need to be brought to your attention before cleaning begins.
- Dry soil removal – The most important step in the process, it is also often overlooked by other rug cleaners. We uses the advanced Rug Badger equipment to remove the dry soils from deep within the rug. Wool rugs can hold 1 pound of dry soil per square foot! This is the most destructive type of soil for wool rugs and MUST be removed before cleaning.
- Pet urine decontamination – when necessary, the rugs are placed in a neutralizing bath to remove the urine salts and odors. This allows A Clean Solution to give a 100% Urine Odor Removal Guarantee.
- Preconditioning – Each rug is preconditioned with a wool-safe cleaning agent.
- Wash & rinse – A rich, foaming wash and cold water rinse flush soils and contaminants from the rug.
- Drying – The rug is groomed and dried in a controlled chamber with air movers, dehumidifiers and heat.
- Detailing – The fringes and face fibers are detailed and the rug is prepared to be returned.
Call or Text NOW!
Serving The Triangle
Serving Wendell, Zebulon, Knightdale, Rolesville and the Triangle Since 2000
M-F 8AM – 6PM
Sa 8AM – 12PM
Connect With Us
6413 Robertson Pond Rd
Wendell, NC 27591